DAY 21: PRAY TO LEVEL UP – WILSON MORALES
“Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.”
Jesus, I thank You for sustaining me these past 21 days. I thank You for revealing Yourself to me in new ways, and for helping me grow in my relationship with You. I thank You for causing level up in my faith and fitness, and I pray that you continue to work in me. Help me be like a strong tree, rooted in You, established in You, able to stand firm in the trials and triumphs of life, and sprout leaves of thanksgiving that provide life and support to the people around me. Reveal areas in my life that need leveling up, and give me the strength and wisdom to grow in those areas. Thank you, Lord!
- Come to the 6 Year Anniversary, and bring a friend! Let’s level up together! We believe that freedom is experienced in community, and there’s nothing better than celebrating birthdays with the family and walking through the journey with your loved ones.
- Keep the momentum going! We’ve built new habits in praying, fasting, and fitness, so let’s keep leveling up in those components. Keep praying and fitness a part of your daily rhythm, and consider keeping fasting a part of your monthly schedule.
- Keep praying for the prayer points! Our leaders did an awesome job highlighting different areas that we can be praying for, so let’s keep those in our hearts and minds even as we conclude our 21 Days.
- Run, jog, or walk the twenty-first mile out of the total of 21.
- Do 30 sit-ups and 30 push-ups.