Become A Prayer Partner
We need Prayer Warriors!
We are convinced that if we don’t cover this next year in prayer, the life of our church plant will suffer because of it. We have the amazing opportunity in the coming months to prepare for something huge, the launch of WALK Church public worship services in the city of Las Vegas, NV. If we think our church will just arrive on the scene with the power of God consuming, it without prayer first consuming it, we’re only fooling ourselves. Charles Spurgeon once said, “If God be near a church, it must pray. And if he be not there, one of the first tokens of his absence will be a slothfulness in prayer.” So, here’s what we’re asking, will you consider joining us in intentionally praying for WALK Church and our city on a daily basis?
“It is written, ‘My house shall be a house of prayer…’” –Luke 19:46
When to pray:
As a team, we have committed to setting an alarm to pray everyday at 2:06. We would love to identify at least 1,000 people who are willing to make this same commitment by daily praying for us. It is our dream to identify prayer partners from every time zone to pray at 2:06 and orchestrate what would be a continuous chain of prayers from around the world. Sign up to become a prayer warrior by using the form on the left.
What to pray for:
- That God would raise up laborers for the harvest, from within Las Vegas and from around the world.
- That God would draw our team nearer to Himself and help us keep our hearts and minds fixed first on our relationship with Him as we abide in Him daily.
- That God would use us to penetrate our communities to reach the lost. We want to be empowered to use the unique domains God has placed us in to influence the city, share the gospel, and bring people into a relationship with Christ.
- That God would empower us to continue diligently making disciples who are mobilized to make other disciples.
- That God would provide the necessary resources we need in order to move forward with the vision He has given us.
- That God would allow us to establish meaningful relationships with our neighbors, our communities, and our city, that would lead to gospel conversations.
- That God would enable us to effectively equip leaders who will participate in the various ministries of WALK Church.
- That God would grant us wisdom, understanding and discernment in decision making as we seek to steward well the people and resources He has provided us with.